SERMON PODCAST - BeyondPod Setup for Android Devices
2. After BeyondPod has been installed, open your browser, and come back to this page. (Use the browser that came with your device. Some browsers will not correctly identify podcast feeds. If that happens, in BeyondPod, select the “Add Feed” button, then the Search icon, and type in the link above, exactly as shown. Then, go to Step 4.)
3. Select the following link: http://phocfm.com/media/sermons/sermons.xml
4. Select “BeyondPod” from the menu. (If you do not see this menu, try another browser. Or, in BeyondPod, select the “Add Feed” button, then the Search icon, and type in the link above, exactly as shown. Then, go to the next step.)
5. In Feed Podcast Episodes, select the pencil icon.
6. Change the feed to “Manually Download Episodes.” (Each item in a podcast is referred to as an “episode.”)
7. Select “Save”.
8. Find the sermon you’d like to download and listen to. Then, select “Download.” The sermon will be downloaded.
9. Select the sermon to listen to it.
10. When we add new sermons to the podcast, they’ll automatically show in the episode list. You can also force the podcast to update by selecting the refresh icon.
11. Explore the other features of BeyondPod. You can create playlists, mark items as “read” or “unread,” and delete items you’ve already downloaded. Also, there are a lot of other podcasts available.